Lactation Consultation Doctor Report Template
Need a fast and easy doctor’s report? This lactation consultation doctor report template is ideal for lactation consultants in private practice.* Not only does it make you look professional and organized, it cuts your report-writing down to 10 minutes or less (after you get the hang of it). This pre-populated, customizable template makes reporting no longer a dreaded chore!
You’ll receive this reporting tool in a:
- Comprehensive template
- Full-editable Word document (accessible by OpenOffice Writer or Mac Pages) Note: Some customers may experience formatting issues in Mac Pages, we have found opening and editing the document in Google Docs to work very well.
- Wide range of pre-populated entries which you can edit or add to
- Concise and easy-to-read format
- Completion between 5-10 minutes per client
- Results in a one-page report for most clients
This is a Microsoft Word document, so you can type in your own info (logo, NPI and FEIN numbers, contact info) into the top (plenty of room to for it) and save a template. Or you can upgrade to the customized option for a bit of design flair and a more professional appearance.
Non-customized forms can be downloaded instantly. Customized forms are delivered via email within one week or sooner for an expedited delivery fee.
Please let me know you have ideas about how to improve the template or any criteria that should be added. There is no charge for customizing any form for international (non-US) terms upon request.
Coming later this year: A fully-automated PDF form with drop-down lists, which also creates a back-end client database fully integratable with Quickbooks.
* This form has been designed for use by the IBCLC, which implies a clinical level of care beyond the normal course of breastfeeding, appropriate to the IBCLC level of training and certification.
Originally developed in collaboration with my colleagues at Mahala Lactation and Perinatal Services, LLC, which I co-owned until Dec, 2014.